1. "I always look on the positive side and in a weird way just thought of it as another adventure. Not for a single second did it go through my head that I was going to die." Caroline Monk
2. "I'm stronger than I thought I was. My favorite phrase has been, "This too shall pass." I now understand it really well." Robin Roberts
Breast Cancer Awareness
1. Do not keep calm and carry on. Wake up every day and bitch slap that cancer 'til it's gone.
2. If you think winning isn't everything, you've never beat cancer.
3. "The goal is to live a full productive life even with all that ambiguity. No matter what happens, whether the cancer never flares up again or whether you die, the important thing is that the days that you have had you will have lived. " Gilda Radner