1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married to each other until they died.
2) Are you a vegetarian? No, but I do like vege's.
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
4) Have you ever come close to dying? Not that I know of
5) What jewelry do you wear daily? Wedding ring
6) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yeah, sure you betcha
7) Who is your hair stylist? Alice. All she does is cut it
8) Ever have any surgery? If so, what? Gall Bladder and Breast Cancer
9) Do you color your hair? I used to put red highlights in my brown hair. Now it's all grey.
10) What do you wear to bed? Nothing
11) Have you ever done anything illegal? I've tried pot
12) Can you roll your tongue? yes
13) Electric razor or blade? blade
15) Do you talk in your sleep? Yes. Hubby has he can't make out what I'm saying. Maybe that's a good thing
16) What is your natural hair color (do you even remember?) Dark Brown
17) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Out of concern for the people around me, I cut
18) Future child’s name?! I always knew that I was going to name my son Michael. I don't know what I would have done if I'd had a girl. I couldn't pick a girl's name for longer then a couple of weeks. I still don't know what I would name a daughter. Of course, it's a moot point now.
19) Do you snore? Yes
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I have so many places I want to see, but as far as somewhere to live, I'm right where I want to be.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not anymore. I do sleep with my cat.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Pay off anything that needed paying off. Get an Accountant. Probably talk to an Attorney.
23) Gold or platinum/white gold? Gold ... white, yellow, rose
24) Hamburger or hot dog? I love both
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably chicken.